- 8 medium flour tortillas
- 2 cups of shredded manchego cheese
- 1 can of Juanita’sⓇ Pork Chile Verde
STEP BY STEP:
- Open and heat the contents of Juanita’sⓇ Pork Chile Verde in a medium sized pan over medium heat for about 5-10 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat 1 tortilla over a medium-high heat skillet and top it with the meat from Juanita’sⓇ Pork Chile Verde, setting some of the sauce aside.
- Top with shredded manchego cheese and cover with another tortilla. Flip the quesadilla once or until golden and cheese melts. Repeat to make 4 quesadillas.
- Slice into wedges and serve with sour cream and guacamole.