PREP TIME: 40 MIN.
SERVES: 6 (3 TACOS PER PERSON)
ABOUT THIS RECIPE:
Revel in the zest of our Fuego Taco Board! Brimming with seasoned beef, chicken, refried beans, Spanish rice, and vibrant flavors, this board is a culinary work of art. Add a dash of Juanita’s Hot & Spicy Nacho Cheese Sauce for an explosion of flavor that will have everyone talking, whether it’s a dinner party or last-minute field goal excitement.
- 1 15oz. can Juanita’s Hot & Spicy Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1/2 lb cooked diced beef fajitas
- 1/2 lb seasoned ground beef
- 1/2 cup cooked diced chicken fajitas
- 1 can refried beans, heated
- 2 cups Spanish Rice
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced and sautéed
- 2 onions, sliced and sautéed
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 9 6” Flour tortillas, heated
- 9 6” Corn tortillas, heated
- 1 small can black olives, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup Juanita’s pico mixture (see separate recipe)
- 1 cup sour cream
STEP BY STEP:
- In a saucepan, heat Juanita’s Spicy Nacho Cheese sauce until warm and blended.
- On a large board, glass top, or platter, arrange all of the ingredients in a symmetrical pattern on each side of the board. Add 2 small bowls of Juanita’s Hot & Spicy Nacho Cheese sauce at the top of the board, spaced apart. Place both varieties of tortillas in warmers and place them at the top of the board on either side of the cheese sauce.
- Place the beans, rice, guacamole, sour cream, and salsa into five small bowls and place them around the outside of the board. Place the heated meats in rows, alternating the rows with the cooked peppers and onions. Add olives and Juanita’s pico mixture in smaller bowls on the board. In rows on the ends of the board, add the shredded lettuce.
- Serve the Fuego Taco Board family-style, allowing each person to create their own tacos using the various ingredients and tortillas provided on the board. Enjoy!