- Two 25 oz. cans of Juanita’s® Mexican Style Hominy; drained and rinsed
- One 15 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- ½ an onion chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 jalapeño chile, chopped
- ½ cup of chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp. of oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
STEP BY STEP:
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook onions, garlic, and jalapeño for about 3 minutes or until onions are translucent.
- Add Hominy and cook for about 8 – 10 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add cilantro, stir and cook until heated thoroughly.
- Let it cook for 5 minutes more and, enjoy!