- 1 bag of nacho chips
- 1 cup of chicken breast, cooked and cut in small pieces
- 1 cup of green onion chopped
- ½ cup of sliced jalapeño chiles
- 1 15oz. can of Juanita’sⓇ Nacho Cheese Sauce
STEP BY STEP:
- Spread tortilla chips on a large plate, top with the pieces of chicken breast, chopped onion and the sliced jalapeño chiles.
- On a separate bowl, pour and mix Juanita’sⓇ Nacho Cheese Sauce until it gets a homogeneous texture. You can heat for a couple of minutes at medium heat if needed.
- Once the Nacho Cheese Sauce gets the desired texture, pour over the plate with nachos and enjoy!