- 1 can of Juanita’sⓇ Pork Chile Verde
- 1 cup of rice
- 1 cup of refried beans
- 1 cup of Mexican sauce (tomato, onion and green Chile, diced and mixed together)
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar and Monterey Cheese
- 4 large burrito flour tortillas
STEP BY STEP:
- In a skillet over medium heat, place one burrito flour tortilla and let warm. Place in the middle a spoonful of refried beans, one of rice and one of Mexican sauce.
- Open and heat on a separate pan the contents of Juanita’sⓇ Pork Chile Verde can. Use a spoon and take the meat out and place on top of the other ingredients in the middle of the tortilla. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and pack all the ingredients up in a burrito.