PREP TIME: 45 MINS.
COOK TIME: 20 MINS.
ABOUT THIS RECIPE:
Prepare for a flavor festival with our Made to Share Nacho Board! Overflowing with beef, chicken fajitas, refried beans, peppers, onions, olives, guacamole, chunky salsa, and Juanita’s Hot & Spicy Nacho Cheese Sauce. Whether it’s a casual hangout or a nail-biting finish, complement it with tortilla chips and pico mixture for a feast that’s sure to captivate.
- 1 (15oz.) can Juanita’s Hot & Spicy Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1/2 pound cooked beef fajitas, diced
- 1/2 pound seasoned ground beef
- 1/2 pound cooked chicken fajitas, diced
- 1 can refried beans, heated
- 3 tricolored bell peppers, sliced and sautéed
- 2 onions, sliced and sautéed
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 (13oz.) bag tortilla chips
- 1 small can black olives, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced into 1/8th slices
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
STEP BY STEP:
- In a saucepan heat Juanita’s Hot & Spicy Nacho Cheese sauce until warm and blended.
- On a large board, glass top or platter arrange all of the ingredients into a symmetrical (identical) look on each side of the board. Leave room in the center for a medium bowl of warm Juanita’s Hot & Spicy Nacho Cheese sauce.
- Start with layering the bottom of the board with the shredded cheese. Place chips on diagonal lines away from the bowl then place the beans, salsa into four small bowls and place them on opposite sides. Place the heated meats in different corners while placing the cooked peppers and onions near the fajita meats.
- Add olives in a smaller bowl on the board.