- ½ can (15 oz.) of Juanita’sⓇ Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 4 eggs
- ½ lb. of left-over fajitas or other meat
- Salt and pepper
STEP BY STEP:
- Add meat in a large non-stick skillet and heat over medium-high heat for about 5-8 until heated through.
- While the meat is heating, add eggs to a small bowl with salt and pepper and scramble together.
Optional; drizzle in a little whole milk to make them fluffier.
- If needed, melt butter in a pan with meat to avoid eggs sticking. Pour scrambled eggs over the meat and let set over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Using a plastic spatula push the eggs toward the center and repeat until they are cooked through (about 3-5 minutes).
- Lay a tortilla on a flat surface. In the center of the tortilla add some meat and scrambled egg mixture. Using a spoon top with warmed Juanita’sⓇ Nacho Cheese Sauce to taste. Roll up the burritos by folding the corners towards the center and then grabbing the bottom and rolling up.
- Melt a little butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Place the wraps into the skillet seam-side down and cook until golden brown and crisp on the bottom. Turnover and cook until golden brown on the other side about 2-3 minutes per side.