NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who comment the weekly contest post at facebook.com/juanitasfoods and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents from the Unites States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Juanita’s Foods, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Juanita’s Foods as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign period: entries will be accepted in the publication of the weekly contest set at the top of the Facebook page of Juanitas Foods, which will be published every Thursday of the month of December starting at 1:00 p.m. CST and until the following Sunday until 11:59 p.m. CST, starting on Thursday, December 7 and ending on Thursday, December 28 of the current year. Having in total four (4) weekly contests in December of 2017, as follows:
to. First contest from December 7 to 10;
b. second contest from December 14 to 17;
c. third contest from December 21 to 24 and;
d. the fourth contest from December 28 to 31.
4. How to participate: To participate in the campaign you must enter the Juanita’s Facebook page and execute the action requested in the contest post (it can be a comment, a photo, a text, or a like to the publication, among other actions), that will be pinned to the top of the page . The action must meet the requirements established in the publication, as specified in it, to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not comply with the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Juanita’s Foods. Participants can enter only once per weekly contest. They must provide the requested information. They can not enter more than the indicated times through the use of multiple Facebook profiles, email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. To maintain a positive experience for our fans, we reserve the right to withdraw and disqualify from the contest any photo, comment or other material considered “unproductive” by the Juanita’s team. This includes, among others, vulgar language, annoying photos, violent or aggressive behavior towards other fans, famous fans or members of our team, and publishing anything that violates any intellectual property right of another person. If someone persists in offensive behavior or continually violates some of the rules of our house, we can block that person from further participation. If you use fraudulent methods or attempt to circumvent the rules, your participation may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Juanita’s Foods.
5. Prizes: The Winners of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a Juanita’s gift kit with a value of $ 40 plus a gift card with a value of $ 200 from the supermarket of the winner’s preference. The real / appraised value may differ at the time of awarding the prize. The details of the award will be determined solely by Juanita’s Foods. No change of cash or other substitution of prizes will be allowed, except at the discretion of Juanita’s Foods. The prize is not transferable. All and each of the prizes related expenses, including, among others, all federal, state and / or local taxes, will be the sole responsibility of the winner. The substitution of the prize or the transfer / assignment of the prize to others or the request of the cash equivalent by the Winner is not allowed. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Juanita’s Foods to use the name, image and income of the Winner for advertising and commercial purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: The winner will be randomly selected every Monday of December 2017 under the supervision of Juanita’s Foods. The winner will be notified through a post on Juanita’s Facebook page every Tuesday of the month at 10:00 a.m. CST Juanita’s Foods will not be held responsible for the fact that the winner has not received notices due to unwanted email, unwanted email or other security settings or for the supply by the winner of incorrect contact information or that does not work. If the winner can not be contacted, is not eligible, does not claim the prize within 20 days after the date of the notification of award, or does not timely deliver a declaration and release completed and executed as appropriate, the award may be get lost and an alternative winner is selected. The receipt by the Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditional upon compliance with each and every federal, state and local law and regulation. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER (TO JUANITA’S FOODS SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN THE DISQUALIFICATION OF THE WINNER AS A CAMPAIGN WINNER, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNERS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY FINALIZED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., comment, photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Juanita’s Foods, anyone acting on behalf of Juanita’s Foods, and Juanita’s Foods’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Juanita’s Foods. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Juanita’s Foods from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Juanita’s Foods may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Juanita’s Foods reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Juanita’s Foods’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Juanita’s Foods may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Juanita’s Foods. Juanita’s Foods reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Juanita’s Foods has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Juanita’s Foods reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Juanita’s Foods and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Wilmington, California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Juanita’s Foods . You can contact us by sending an email to ConsumerComments@juanitasfoods.com or by dialing 1.800.303.2965
14. The Campaign hosted by Juanita’s Foods is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
15. By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules & Regulations.